Gutter Heat Cable Installation for Homes in Novi, Rochester Hills, Ann Arbor, West Bloomfield & Surrounding Cities in MI
Having a gutter heat cable from Atlas Home Improvement installed on your home can be the perfect solution to preventing ice dam buildup near your roof’s edge. Our company sells and installs Helmet Heat, a self-regulating heat cable that can be used for a wide variety of freeze protection applications. With Helmet Heat, homeowners in Novi, Ann Arbor, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Rochester Hills, and nearby areas no longer will have to worry about the problems that can arise from ice and icicle formation along the eaves of the roof, such as slippery walkways and steps, and damage to a home’s interior and exterior.
Our gutter heat cable:
- Is self-regulating, meaning as the temperature drops around the cable the product responds by heating up to create heated gutters
- Won’t overheat and is GFCI protected
- Is energy efficient and easy to use
- Remains hidden, so there are no unsightly wires, which are more common with standard gutter heaters
- Is specially designed to use with the Gutter Helmet gutter protection system, an outstanding product that Atlas Home Improvement also sells and installs
If you need an ice dam prevention solution, don’t entrust the job to just any roofing company. Make the smart decision and turn to Atlas Home Improvement, an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau that has served more than 16,000 satisfied customers in southeast Michigan.
Contact Atlas Home Improvement today to learn more about the Helmet Heat self-regulating gutter heat cable we install on homes in Novi, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Canton, and other nearby cities in MI.