Roofing Systems for Homes in Detroit, Novi, West Bloomfield, Rochester Hills & Surrounding Cities in Michigan
If it’s time to replace the roofing system on your home in Detroit, Rochester Hills, Novi, West Bloomfield, Ann Arbor, or another nearby city in Michigan, then you should strongly consider purchasing the Energy-Loc stone-coated metal roof system from Atlas Home Improvement. With Energy-Loc metal roofing, you’ll receive the durability and strength of a steel roof along with the elegant aesthetic appeal of a high-end, architectural asphalt shingle roof. However, unlike asphalt shingle roofs that typically need to be replaced after 15 years, the Energy-Loc roofing system actually pays for itself over the long run because it has an average life span of 75 years. The second you buy the next asphalt roof for your home, the Energy-Loc roofing system would have been cheaper.
The Energy-Loc metal roofing system:
- Has stone chips on top of it, so it does not produce a shiny, unattractive glare like many other metal roofs
- Is guaranteed to never crack, break, curl, split, or rot, and requires virtually no maintenance
- Is nonporous and resistant to freeze-thaw issues, such as expansion and contraction that can occur in extreme weather variances
- Is not susceptible to Gloeocapsa magma (algae) buildup
- Has a Class 4 impact rating, meaning it won’t be damaged by hail
- Has a Class A fire rating, meaning this roofing system is non-combustible and won’t catch fire
- Is Dade County-approved to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Reflects heat 45 percent better than asphalt roofing systems, so it will help keep your home cooler and reduce the strain on your HVAC equipment, potentially lowering your energy costs
- Is made from recycled steel, and is 100 percent recyclable at the end of its life
Furthermore, the Energy-Loc metal roofing system, which is available in both a shingle and a shake product, comes with a Lifetime-Plus Warranty. This means the system is covered for life for the homeowner who originally purchases it, and in the event the home is sold, the warranty is automatically transferred to the new homeowner and covered for 50 years from the initial installation date. Plus, purchasing this outstanding roofing system could potentially save you money on home insurance because of its Class A fire rating and Class 4 impact rating.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of having an Energy-Loc metal roofing system installed on your home in Detroit, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Canton, Troy, or another nearby city in Michigan, please contact Atlas Home Improvement today to schedule a free consultation. Also, be sure to ask about our convenient, interest-free payment plans and inquire about our other outstanding home improvement products, including seamless gutters, gutter protection systems, awnings, and insulation.